Dairy Sector Training by Heritage Foods...
Agriculture Career Trend...
Sustainable Agriculture Jobs at NIRDBack to All Jobs
Job Title: Resource Persons – Livelihoods (Sustainable Agriculture, Livestock & Value Chain Development)
Category: NRP Category A+
Employer: National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRD)
National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, (An Organization of Ministry of Rural Development, Govt. of India), Rajendranagar, Hyderabad - 500 030
How to Apply:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates to support capacity building needs of various stakeholders across the country on various livelihoods interventions being taken up under NRLM. Last date for receipt of application is 16.01.2017.
The interested persons can send their latest updated resume / CV with options on above themes and interested states and area of expertise to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 16th January, 2017.
Empanelment would be followed as per the norms based on the qualifications, experience, expertise and mutual exploration. The resource fee to NRPs would be paid as per approved norms of NRLM.
Please Contact Employer Directly.
For More Details Visit: www.nird.org.in.
15+ years in a large size livelihood development project or in reputed industry at middle management level, responsible for promotion of Agriculture and allied activities based livelihoods or managing commodity business- sourcing, value addition, marketing etc.
Candidate should also have minimum 8 years of experience working in value chains of agriculture/NTFP commodities (in case of Value Chain experts).
For Value Chain Expert, candidate should be a Post-Graduate in Agri-business management/Rural Management/Rural Marketing or MBA in Marketing from a reputed university/institute.
Candidate with UG/PG in Agriculture, Veterinary and allied sciences is desirable for resource persons in Sustainable Agriculture and Livestock.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree or equivalent in Social Science, Science, Agriculture Science, Veterinary, Forestry, Horticulture, Agri. Engineering preferably from reputed institutions like IIMs, IITs, SLM, FMS, IRMA, IIFM, TISS, XISS, XIMB etc.,
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience with large scale poverty alleviation programs in various states and in case of resource persons for value chain relevant experience should be in large size producers’ cooperatives/companies or in sector support organizations responsible for promoting such PCs.
- Good participatory training and facilitation skills with proven ability and experience in delivering trainings in Hindi/English, development of modules, manuals and kit etc.,
- Proven skills on going and mentoring trainers as well as field staff
- Excellent reading, writing and communication skills
- Having experience of designing participatory trainings and capacity building modules and materials in the areas notified
- Having a comprehensive understanding on NRLM processes and activities
- Willing to travel extensively across the states or the country even sometimes in short notice
Dear Candidates: This jobs related information is only for the purpose of providing information and for career advancement of agricultural graduates. We are not representing this employer nor we guarantee any employment. We do not ask candidates for any fees. Pl. verify the correctness of the job details yourself. We do not offer any guarantee on correctness of any details mentioned here. If a Candidates pays any amount to anyone claiming to represent any company then it would be responsibility of that candidate and he cannot hold us or the concerned employer responsible for such fraudulent activities. Thanks for your visit to our site and cooperation. Team-IndiaAgriJobs.com
Please Contact Employer Directly.