Dairy Sector Training by Heritage Foods...
Agriculture Career Trend...
Horticulture Jobs at IITBBSBack to All Jobs
Job Title: Horticulturist
Employer: Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IITBBS)
No. of Post: 01
Pay Scale: PB-2 ₹ 9,300 – 34,800/- GP- ₹ 4,200/-
Address: Assistant Registrar (Estt.), Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar, Toshali Bhawan, Satyanagar Bhubaneswar – 751007, Odisha Ph. No. 0674 – 257 6187/6186
Check-list of Documents to be submitted along with the application:
i) Printout of online Application duly signed.
ii) Demand Draft for ₹ 500/- (please mention name, address, position applied for on the back side of the DD) except those exempted from payment of fee.
iii) Self-Attested Copies of all certificates, Mark sheets from SSC/HSC/Matriculation onwards.
iv) Self-Attested copies of any other relevant certificates / testimonials.
v) Self-Attested Copies Community Certificates (SC/ST/OBC), certificates for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) & Ex-Servicemen etc.. In case of OBC category candidates, latest noncreamy layer certificate is essential.
vi) Experience Certificate issued by the Competent Authorities
How to Apply:
- The candidates are required to apply through ONLINE process. Please visit Institute website www.iitbbs.ac.in for online application. The opening date of submission of online application is 01.01.2017 and closing date is 30.01.2017. The last date for receipt of hard copy of application is 10.02.2017.
- A printout of the online application form, duly signed along with application fee (as applicable) in the form of Demand Draft in original and self-attested copies of all educational qualification, experience and testimonials must reach the Institute on or before 10.02.2017. The complete application may be sent through Speed Post /Courier etc. The Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay. Applications not received within the due date shall be rejected. No correspondence in this regard shall be made by the Institute.
- The applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of ₹ 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) in the form of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of “Registrar, IIT Bhubaneswar” payable at Bhubaneswar. Candidates should mention their particulars (Name, address & position applied) on the reverse of the DD. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Transgender category and women candidates are not required to pay application fee.
- The envelope containing the application should be printed with: “Application for the post of_________________ (Regular / Contractual: strike out which is not applicable)”.
- Probation period for all regular positions is 2 (two) years.
- Candidates should send self-attested copies of certificates and mark-sheets from matriculation onwards in support of their qualifications and experience. Originals should not be sent along with the application but these must be produced at the time of interview for verification. Incomplete applications or applications without self- attested copies of certificates or applications received after the last date are liable to be rejected.
Please Contact Employer Directly.
For More Details Visit: http://webapps.iitbbs.ac.in/
Age Limit: Upper age limit is 35 years
Qualification & Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Horticulture/Agriculture/Forestry with 3 years of experience in Landscape design, development and maintenance / Observing, analyzing and treating disease of plants/ Plantation & decoration of seasonal annual flower beds / Nursery development and maintenance.
(i) Experience in horticulture related field
(ii) Experience in horticulture work in any reputed Engineering / Technical Institute of National Importance like IITs/ IISERs/ IISc/NITs and similar Central Government Institutions /PSUs.
(iii) Working knowledge in computer.
Dear Candidates: This jobs related information is only for the purpose of providing information and for career advancement of agricultural graduates. We are not representing this employer nor we guarantee any employment. We do not ask candidates for any fees. Pl. verify the correctness of the job details yourself. We do not offer any guarantee on correctness of any details mentioned here. If a Candidates pays any amount to anyone claiming to represent any company then it would be responsibility of that candidate and he cannot hold us or the concerned employer responsible for such fraudulent activities. Thanks for your visit to our site and cooperation. Team-IndiaAgriJobs.com
Please Contact Employer Directly.