Dairy Sector Training by Heritage Foods...
Agriculture Career Trend...
Poultry Farming Jobs at UPVETUNIVBack to All Jobs
Job Title: Poultry Farm Manager
Employer: U.P. Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Pashu Chikitisha Vigyan Vishwavidhalaya
Address: U.P. Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidyalaya Evam Go Anusandhan Sansthan, Mathura – 281001
How to Apply:
1. The candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. The candidate can download the application form and other related information from the University website www.upvetuniv.edu.in.
3. The University reserves the right to alter/modify any condition at any stage.
4. Having fulfilled the essential qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for interview.
5. A candidate may request application form by sending a self-addressed envelope sized 22cm. x 15cm stamped worth Rupees 45/-.
6. Persons already in service Government/Quasi Government or private, permanent or temporary, must submit an advance copy of their application along with the application processing fee direct to the Registrar so as to reach on or before the closing date i.e. 28-01-2017
7. In no case the application received after the closing date will be considered.
8. Candidate should send only one copy of the application form addressed to the Registrar with the name of post and advertisement No. mentioned on the envelop.
9. The following documents need to be attached with application form.
i. Crossed Demand Draft of Rs. 1500/- as application processing fee (valid for three months, with name and address of the candidate on its back) payable to the “Finance Officer, Veterinary University, Mathura” at Mathura-281001 (U.P.).
ii. SC/ST candidate need to send D.D. of Rs. 750/- only as application processing fee and must attach an attested copy of caste certificate. The caste certificate should be as per U.P. Government Reservation Rules in the absence of which candidates will be considered under UR category.
iii. Attested copies of certificate/degrees in support of educational qualifications.
iv. A self-addressed post-card with appropriate affixed postage stamp(s) should be sent.
Please Contact Employer Directly.
For More Details Visit: http://www.upvetuniv.edu.in/
1. A recognized veterinary qualifications included in the First And Second Schedule in Indian Veterinary Council Act; 1984 & must be registered with a State Veterinary Council/Veterinary Council of India.
2. B.V.Sc. & A.H. with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade in the point scale.
3. M.VSc. in Poultry Science/LPM with specialization in Poultry and with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade in the point scale.
3. National Eligibility Test (NET) qualified
Desirable: Ph.D. in Poultry Science and work experience in similar capacity
Dear Candidates: This jobs related information is only for the purpose of providing information and for career advancement of agricultural graduates. We are not representing this employer nor we guarantee any employment. We do not ask candidates for any fees. Pl. verify the correctness of the job details yourself. We do not offer any guarantee on correctness of any details mentioned here. If a Candidates pays any amount to anyone claiming to represent any company then it would be responsibility of that candidate and he cannot hold us or the concerned employer responsible for such fraudulent activities. Thanks for your visit to our site and cooperation. Team-IndiaAgriJobs.com
Please Contact Employer Directly.