Dairy Sector Training by Heritage Foods...
Agriculture Career Trend...
Agricultural Marketing Jobs at MSAMBBack to All Jobs
Job Title: Business Development Facilitator (BDF)
Employer: Maharashtra State Agricultural Marketing Board (MSAMB)
No. of Post: 01
Pay Scale: Maximum Rs. 2.52 lakhs per annum (Consolidated). Travelling Allowances and Dearness Allowances (TADA) will be extra as per GIU, JFPR defined rates.
Scope of Work:
- Provide on-field training and guidance to lead farmers and members of farmer groups and producer companies (PCs) established under JFPR project on improved vegetable and/or fruit production, post-harvest practices and market linkage;
- Maintain on going contact with production group farmers and PCs to identify and assist in solving production, post-harvest and marketing problems;
- Carry out specific market and commodity analysis to bring improvement in the marketing and ensure better returns to the farmer groups and PCs and in this respect establish linkage with the private sector players and draw specific plans for development.
- Initiate actions to empowering the lead farmers and directors of PCs to participate in markets effectively by increasing their awareness about the functions of markets and prices, the importance of quality standards, packaging, increasing their participation in decision making and negotiation.
- Initiate action to promote PCs to increase their bargaining power in the market.
- Create and strengthen discussion between the private sectors and producers groups, PCs for enhancing the market environment, particularly with regards to price, quality, packaging and supply.
- Monitor and supervise lead farmer and producer company’s activities;
- Monitor and evaluate farmers’ groups and PC's progress and results in applying training and provide inputs to the Grant Implementation Unit for the required reports.
- Identify technically feasible and financially viable projects / business plans considering that are linked to markets and can be undertaken by the target groups and PCs and also explore the funding and financing possibilities with the help of business development expert and directors of PCs.
- Assist PCs in compiling reports.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports based on the MIS data and field visits an also undertake problem specific field visits to the farmer groups and PCs and provide guidance to improving their performance and operations.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Project Director.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply before or on is 19/01/2017 at the R-7, Market Yard, Gultekadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411 037.
Please Contact Employer Directly.
For More Details Visit: https://www.msamb.com/
University degree/post-graduation in agriculture or related subject with at least 3 years’ working experience at field level with small scale fruit and/or vegetable cultivation farmers groups and has proven ability to effectively transfer improved production, postharvest practices and agribusiness or market linkage to farmers' groups and producer companies (PCs) to help to develop market linkage to their produce.
Extensive knowledge and understanding of cultivation, production aspects and possible market linkages for the PCs is important.
Fluency and working knowledge of English, Marathi and Hindi is a must.
He /she should possess good interpersonal communication skills, and willingness to travel extensively in the rural areas.
Working experience of Multilateral Development Banks' assisted project will be preferred.
Dear Candidates: This jobs related information is only for the purpose of providing information and for career advancement of agricultural graduates. We are not representing this employer nor we guarantee any employment. We do not ask candidates for any fees. Pl. verify the correctness of the job details yourself. We do not offer any guarantee on correctness of any details mentioned here. If a Candidates pays any amount to anyone claiming to represent any company then it would be responsibility of that candidate and he cannot hold us or the concerned employer responsible for such fraudulent activities. Thanks for your visit to our site and cooperation. Team-IndiaAgriJobs.com
Please Contact Employer Directly.